Sunday, October 17, 2010

To Joannuh Wong :)

To the only person that does almost the same stuff I do, happy birthday Joanna Wong Kae Ling :D (I almost did this on the 13th :P)



After all those late night conversations since last year, you have been my number 1 ranting person! *gives trophy* (not like you don't have enough :D) I still remember our first time we talked in 2009. It was in CF Camp and I was checking out what was going on in the hall, and you asked me if I was from SKTM. Who expected that after you trained me you became my leader in worship haha.


Then came Nostalgia, where our interests met again (LOL). Don't push yourself too much, cause I'm still very scared when you jumped off the stage and your knee almost tore again @_@ Everybody around you is ready to give a hand, so take it :D


I'll give you your present after my exams k? :) I hope I never loose you as a friend cause you mean too much to me :D When you get your driving license you can drive JJKats around :) Don't forget me once you become a superwoman in the media/business/politics/food/maid industry, cause I know I won't forget you.

Love love, your junior and your msn buddy,
Jaysun wee :) Good big umbrella!

*hands barf bags around*

0 comments:

Post a Comment